2012年11月26日星期一

My daughter will also be turning 16 in February

My daughter will also be turning hollister co 16 in February. I am looking forward to the ideas that people give you. Have you seen that show on MTV 'Sweet Sixteen' - over the top, spoiled brats with these parties that cost more than a house and seem more like weddings - and the kids get cars that are just ridiculous for a 16 year old!! At least my daughter knows THAT isn't Ralph Lauren Outlet happening here. One of the things that she wants to do is go to New York with one friend and see 'Rent' on Broadway. Still thinking about it. Hobbies? She likes to read and go Ugg outlet on the computer (if you hadn't noticed, some of my previous questions had been asked by her). My daughter isn't exactly the "girly" type so a shopping trip or concert would probably be out. Other than that, I think she would be open to most ideas. Sports? I wouldn't call her a "tomboy" but she enjoys most any sport that isn't a "team" sport. Some of her favorite sports are tennis, swimming, biking, and rock wall climbing but I'm sure she wouldn't hollister milano mind trying a new sport.

没有评论:

发表评论