2012年12月26日星期三

The last couple of days

The last couple of days, I have written UGG Coquette Zapatillas my congressmen again to try to convince them not to vote for a bill that is proposed before the Kansas legislature. The bill is Ralph Lauren Bags designed to prohibit dairies from being able to label their milk, ice cream, and other products free from BGH (Bovine Growth Hormone) . because of the advantage that gives to those other dairies. We don't know exactly what effects Bovine Growth Hormone has on us humans at this point but we do know that it shortens the life span of cows to Hollister Giù Gilet Donne be forced through the use of BGH to produce milk year around without the natural break. Anyhow, one of our representatives from Independence, Kansas, informed me that he was mostly interested in advancing the issues of his own constituents. I'm from southern Montgomery County, Kansas and he represents northern Montgomery County. That told me a lot about him. I haven't heard from all the others yet although I did hear from Senator Pat Roberts about another of my health issues. His point of view is that people just have to read labels and carefully choose the products that they buy. If that bill about prohibiting the labeling of the products that do not contain BGH is any indication of his interests however, that would be Bottes Ugg increasingly hard to do.

没有评论:

发表评论