2013年2月20日星期三

In most cases they are looking for individuals to step forward

In most cases they are looking for Ed Hardy cip? individuals to step forward and relate how their lives were impacted by the local gambling establishments. In a majority of cases, people are not willing to discuss what happened to them. They fear embarrassment from family and friends and or a chance that they could lose their employment. I have shared my views with the reporters and associate producers, but I never Ralph Lauren outlet Sverige ever hear that my information is shared with their viewers. I was recently contacted by BET Nightly News and asked to help them locate people people's whose lives were affected by gambling. They were looking for people who lived in their geographic area. I found five individuals that met the criteria. In all cases they Longchamp pas cher refused to discuss their own situation or allow someone to interview them. I have been fortunate that I have been put in a position to hear what these people have to Scarpe Christian Louboutin say and long as I agree and guarantee that their names would never be used I can share their situation.

没有评论:

发表评论